ALGEMENE HUURVOORWAARDEN (engels-talig)
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RESERVATIONS
(RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED STARTING FROM 7 NIGHTS)
- Reservations are guaranteed and confirmed by us after we receive your reservation form completed and signed along with the necessary deposit and a 10€ processing fee. We accept the following forms of payment: bank checks (drawn upon an account in France) and bank transfers. The amount of deposit for a standard camping pitch is 150€ and 200€ for a family pitch ‘Grand Espace’. The amount of deposit for a chalet rental is determined according to the model and the time period desired. Please contact us for the amount. There is a reservation fee of 10€ (30€ for non-euro zone reservations) which is non-deductible and non-refundable.
- Reservations are accorded by name and may not be substituted for another name without written consent.
- In case of any reservation modifications we cannot guarantee the same chalet or pitch initially reserved.
- All reservations will be billed in their entirety (even in cases of an interrupted stay) and are to be paid in full on the day of your arrival.
- Any reserved chalet or pitch left unoccupied without notification of a late arrival will be put at our disposition by 12 noon the following day of the reservation. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- During high season all chalet rentals are from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday depending on their model.
- Animals are strictly prohibited in the chalet rentals.
- Sheets and towels are not provided. The use of sheets is required on all chalet beddings.
- For chalet renters, the following is requested the day of your arrival: the unpaid portion of your stay in its entirety, a security deposit of 300€ (200€ for cabins) which includes a 100€ cleaning fee which will be reimbursed only if we deem the cleanliness of the chalet suitable the day of your departure. A spot check will be done at the end of your stay once you have vacated the chalet. Only then will the decision be made to reimburse the cleaning fee. Please be informed that if you anticipate your departure during non-office hours (7 p.m. – 9 a.m.), we will keep the security deposit and cleaning fee until we have thoroughly checked the condition of the chalet. Arrangements will be made for any eventual reimbursement via check or bank transfer.
- All clients are expected to be insured for their person and their material alike.
In case of cancellation, your advanced deposit will be withheld. In case of extreme necessity we reserve the right to change your pitch number or chalet rental.